Ripples - Ultra Absorbant, Quick Drying, Sand Free Towel
Take Home the Memories. Leave the Sand. Few things do more to refresh the spirit than a day at the beach. Swimming in the surf, sunning on the sand, making memories with family and friends. But then, there are those less pleasant reminders of your day at the beach: the wet, sand-covered towels and clothing; the wet and gritty car seats & carpet; the wear on the finished surfaces of the boat or RV; and the sand dragged into the house.
Bondi Lifeguard and Photographer, Anthony Glick (“Glick” from the hit reality TV show Bondi Rescue) is on a mission to help make your time at the beach even more enjoyable; and when the day is done, you take home the great memories, and leave the sand behind.
The Ultimate Beach Towel. Created by a Professional Lifeguard. What makes each Destination Towel so special?
Wrap yourself in a true piece of art.
- ◆ Ultra-Absorbent — Crafted from a special industrial grade microfiber which absorbs roughly 300% as much water as ordinary towels. Dry off fully. Dry off faster.
- ◆ Quick-Drying — This special microfiber also dries in less than half the time of ordinary towels. No more adorning the rail of the boat, deck, or shower rod with slow-to-dry towels.
- ◆ Sand-Free — Originally created for clean-room environments, this remarkable microfiber resists sand and grit. Wet or dry, the sand falls right off. You take home absolutely none of the sand!
Each Destination Towel features original Anthony Glick photography which captures the essence of one of the many iconic beaches of Australia, or other aspirational destinations.
More than just the best beach towel you will ever own.
- ◆ Specially printed to capture the vibrance of each setting.
- ◆ The Front features an original Anthony Glick photograph, plus the GPS coordinates for the location to show you where in the world your beach is found.
- ◆ The Reverse is imprinted with the Destination Towels signature coordinates pattern.
A Destination Towel makes any day at the beach more enjoyable. But there are plenty of other places where an ultra-absorbent, quick-drying, large towel can make your Life more comfortable.
More features for a “No Worries” day.
- ◆ Make a day at the pool all the more pleasurable.
- ◆ Make a rejuvenating soak in the hot tub more luxurious.
- ◆ Get your body and hair fully dry when you pop out of the shower.
- ◆ Stocking your Boat or RV with sand-free Destination Towels can help prevent wet, gritty towels from damaging sensitive (and expensive) surfaces.
When you are a Professional Lifeguard, you learn to pay attention to the little things which can make a big difference. Your Destination Towel:
- ◆ Rolls down to a light, tight, compact size, for easy carrying, and packing for travel.
- ◆ Includes a sewn in hanging loop for convenient hanging.
- ◆ Comes packaged with a Destination Towels string bag for conveniently carrying your towel and swim gear.
— North of Sydney you can find Whale Beach. Smaller than some of the more famous Sydney beaches, this gorgeous beach tucked between two beach heads and sparkling waters. The Wedge, a well-known surf break at the north end of the beach helps to create great swimming conditions for beachgoers. The ripples are calm today, but each January, Whale Beach plays host to The Big Swim, the longest running ocean swim in New South Wales, where swimmers challenge themselves and each other in a race from Whale Beach to Palm Beach to the north.